Senior Affiliates and Partnerships Executive
Feel is a fast-growing health-tech start-up with ambitious plans. We've 10’s of thousands of active subscribers within the UK and our customer base is expanding rapidly. Our growth plans don't stop there. Having recently secured $6.2 million in Series A funding, we are scaling new verticals and want our product to help people across Europe and Asia too.
Our mission is to empower people to look and feel their best, through clean, high-performing, science-led, sustainable products for your inner and outer wellness. Products that are; sustainable, clean, eco-friendly, innovative, trusted, transparent and conveniently delivered in stunning, plastic-free packaging.
Our culture is fast paced, autonomous and rewarding. We solve meaningful problems with the use of technology and innovation. The customer is at the heart of everything we do, no excuses. Currently a team of 30, we are growing and if you're inspired by our product and mission, we want to hear from you.
- Work alongside the senior marketing team supporting marketing initiatives across affiliate marketing, flyer campaigns and direct partnerships
- Manage relationships with key contacts across our affiliate and partnerships network
- Efficient delivery of key processes and reporting to measure effectiveness of campaigns against KPIs with recommendations for future activity
- Cooperate and work jointly with other teams ensure that activities are fully executed and aligned with wider objectives
- Stay up to date with the industry trends to propose new opportunities
- Submitting design briefs for print and digital assets
- Admin duties (affiliates approval / sales validations/ ordering offline inserts)
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working for a brand, agency or an affiliate network
- Strong knowledge of Affiliate platforms (Linkshare/Awin)
- Knowledge of the UK Affiliates landscape – ability to identify, establish and nurture long term relationships with affiliates and direct partners
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and Powerpoint
- Extreme attention to detail
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Driven, hard-working and uncompromising in delivering high quality results in tight timelines
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Pension plan
- Holiday: 25 days (plus bank holidays as well as the chance to ‘buy’ as many additional holiday days you want)
- Gympass member with subsidised access
- Free onsite Nuffield gym
- Free products for you (and 50% off for your family and friends)
- Flexibility to work from home 1-2 days a week.
- Top spec equipment to help you deliver your best work
- Fun, collaborative, dynamic and multi-cultural team
- Modern office environment in great location
- Study support (which we always encourage)