Please read these terms carefully before using the site
By using our site you agree to accept these terms
- It is important that you read these terms before you use the site. By using the site, you are agreeing to these terms. If you do not agree with the terms, do not use the site.
- We can make changes to these terms at any time. You are responsible for reviewing any changes and your ongoing use of the site following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the change.
About us and how to contact us
- www.btomorrowv.com is a site operated by Btomorrow Ventures Limited (trading as “Btomorrow Ventures”), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12068843 and whose registered office is situated at Globe House, 4 Temple Place, London, United Kingdom, WC2R 2PG ("We").
- To contact us in relation to any enquiries or complaints which you have in relation to this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are not allowed to use our name or the website other than as set out in these terms
- We are the owner or the licensee of all copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal, non-commercial use only and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these terms, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
We may change, suspend or withdraw our site
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- The site is provided on an “as is” basis and without any kind of warranty or guarantees unless specifically stated. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only.
- We may update and change our site from time to time.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We reserve the right at any time and without notice to suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site or to prohibit access to it. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the site is accurate, complete or up to date.
No reliance on information & links to third party sites
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites, their products or services, or the accuracy of information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those third-party sites or resources and they are subject to their own terms and conditions and privacy policies.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such linked websites. Your use of such websites is at your sole risk.
Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
- You may not use the site:
i) In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. In particular, you agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy or intellectual property rights of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with our business or the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
ii) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, computer systems or networks connected to the site through hacking, password mining or any other means.
iii) Use the site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the site.
- Except as expressly provided for on this website, we are not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
No text or data mining, or web scraping
- You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
- The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790).
- This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
Responsibility for loss or damage
- WE PUBLISH THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REFERRED TO ON THE WEBSITE (IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES MAY BE EXCLUDED UNDER ANY RELEVANT LAW). EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR FOR FRAUD, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER BTOMMOROW VENTURES LIMITED NOR ANY OTHER COMPANY IN THE BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUP SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OF PROFITS), CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL THAT MAY RESULT FROM ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, HOWSOEVER ARISING. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Btomorrow Ventures Limited against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Btomorrow Ventures Limited or any of the British American Tobacco Group companies as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these conditions of use.
- If you are in breach of these conditions of use British American Tobacco p.l.c. may suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
A few final important points to note
- ”Btomorrow Ventures" is a pending UK registered trademark of Btomorrow Ventures. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under section 4, above.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under these terms.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms.
- Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- These terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© BTomorrow Ventures Limited. All rights reserved.
Incorporated in England and Wales No. 21068843
Group registration VAT number: GB 239136950
Globe House, 4 Temple Place, London WC2R 2PG, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)20 7845 1000
Please send legal notices to BTomorrow Ventures Limited, Globe House, 4 Temple Place, London WC2R 2PG. Please send all other correspondence in relation to this website (including any enquiries or complaints) to the Corporate and Regulatory Affairs Department of British American Tobacco p.l.c., Globe House, 4 Temple Place, London WC2R 2PG.