Senior PPC Exec
Feel is a fast-growing health-tech start-up with ambitious plans. We've 10’s of thousands of active subscribers within the UK and our customer base is expanding rapidly. Our growth plans don't stop there. Having recently secured $6.2 million in Series A funding, we are scaling new verticals and want our product to help people across Europe and Asia too.
Our mission is to empower people to look and feel their best, through clean, high-performing, science-led, sustainable products for your inner and outer wellness. Products that are; sustainable, clean, eco-friendly, innovative, trusted, transparent and conveniently delivered in stunning, plastic-free packaging.
Our culture is fast paced, autonomous and rewarding. We solve meaningful problems with the use of technology and innovation. The customer is at the heart of everything we do, no excuses. Currently a team of 30, we are growing and if you're inspired by our product and mission, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting the management our search channels. You will focus on campaign-specific results and drive our commercial performance whilst also setting a short to long term strategy plan that will flex as we continue our growth journey.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Monitoring and Day to day management of PPC accounts through keywords, negatives & ads optimisation, A/B testing & data analysis.
- Manage the paid search ad copy, and brands bidding across Paid Search by working closely with the wider marketing team.
- Constantly optimise marketing activities to improve return on investment and provide the company with a competitive advantage
- Allocate budgets and analyse and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Research and test new channels and trends
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry
- Ensure a data led approach to all activity, creating a clear test & learn strategy
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Experience of analytics and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, Marketo, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing Search campaigns
- Be confident in analyzing PPC data, and identify campaign brands and key insights to hit and exceed the company’s KPIs.
- Curious mindset and proven experience of solving complex problems
- Analytically minded with the ability to analyse complex data and make clear strategic recommendations.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and eager to grow your career in a fast- paced environment
- Exposure to data visualization and reporting tools, such as Tableau, is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Pension plan
- Holiday: 25 days (plus bank holidays as well as the chance to ‘buy’ as many additional holiday days you want)
- Gympass member with subsidised access
- Free onsite Nuffield gym
- Free products for you (and 50% off for your family and friends)
- Flexibility to work from home 1-2 days a week.
- Top spec equipment to help you deliver your best work
- Fun, collaborative, dynamic and multi-cultural team
- Modern office environment in great location
- Study support (which we always encourage)